In 2005 the Financial Services Authority (FSA) began investigating the payment protection insurance sector and subsequently handed out fines to several well known firms on the high street for mis-selling payment protection products. Recommendations were made for selling the cover Read more…
Tag Archives: Buying
- Mortgage Rates Canada – All You Should Know About Mortgage Rates Canada
- Federal Regulation for the Home Lending Market
- Mortgage Life and Disability Insurance-Know special facts about it!
- Get Affordable Second Mortgage Rates without Any Hassle
- 37 Mortgage Insider Shopper Tips – The Run, Don’t Walk Checklist
- Hello world! on